We want you to be delighted with your purchase, however, if you are not entirely happy and your delivery address is within the European Union you may return the item to us within 14 days of receipt. You must notify us by e-mail within 7 days of receipt of your order. Any feedback on why you are returning the item would be very helpful. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must meet the following criteria:
- Be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Returns must be sent back in their original packaging with their invoice, in original condition. Anye’s Attic will not accept the return of products that have been used, soiled, damaged, stained or washed.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to the client at their own cost. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted;
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Once your item has been received and inspected, please allow 3 working days for us to process your request and let you know. Once we confirm that the returned item complies with the relevant provisions of return, we will refund you within 14 days. Please note that any delivery costs paid will not be reimbursed. We will reimburse the paid amount for the item and not the initial shipping charge. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
- Anye’s Attic reserves the right to reject returns at our own discretion (such as if goods are returned in an unacceptable condition). In the instance your return is not accepted, it will be returned back to you at your own cost.
- Refunds will be made against the original payment card or payment method.
- If you are returning a faulty product for a refund or replacement in accordance with these Terms, we will refund you the price you paid for the product, including the delivery cost.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:Support@AnyesAttic.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items and orders placed during promotions are not eligible for a return or an exchange unless faulty, so please choose carefully and ask us questions before purchasing during a sale or promotion.
We do not operate an exchange policy. If you change your mind after making a purchase, the original purchase will need to be cancelled and a new order placed for the preferred item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be notified of your return.
Please contact us at Support@AnyesAttic.com for the shipping address.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Returns must be sent to us via courier or registered mail. You must e-mail us the tracking reference number and the name of the courier company you are sending the item back with. Please ensure that all returned items are clearly marked as Returns. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to us.
- For returns from outside the UK and the EU, please mark your shipment as “British Returned Goods” on any customs or postal forms to avoid potential customs duties and taxes being incurred.